Tax Deductions - spread out

My extra pay which I should get free of tax was taxed of more than 10%. I don't understand why or how the tax is spread out even to the pay where tax shouldn't be applied. Payroll Team said, it's the "assumption" that ADP is spreading the tax to the remaining cut off. There's just a fancy graph of the income and deductions in UI, but nothing that clears your mind why you were taxed that much, and why include the mandated salary that supposed to be tax-free in the computation. The calculation is unfair and unclear. Can't appreciate this application..

Hello. We just saw your review & would like to help, if you still need assistance.

If so, please send your full name and your employer's so that we can look into this for you. This can be privately messaged to us at ADP_social_support@***.com.

Once we receive your email, we will get the right folks here at ADP involved to work with your employer to assist. Thank you, Christine/ ADP Social Care Team

ID
Pasig, Manila
Reason of review
Problems with payment

Unemployment Expert Tips

Experts Tips on Unemployment and Cyber Security

Feb 3, 2020

Can’t verify your identity via ID.me? Andrew Stettner, an unemployment expert, comments on how the ID.me verification process works and the privacy risks involved. Learn how one consumer resolved his issue.

Andrew Stettner
Andrew Stettner

Andrew Stettner is a senior fellow at TheCenturyFoundation and a non-profit leader who shares expert opinion on unemployment benefits and insurance reform.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article